Several months ago, I contacted Zach Evenesh and asked him if he’d be interested in evaluating the Rotater. Who is Zach Evenesh?
- the owner of The Underground Strength Coach Gymnasium – a hard core athletic training facility located in Edison, NJ
- Zach holds a BA in Health & Physical Education as well as an MA in Health Education
- wrote ‘The Ultimate Underground Training Manual‘, which has sold around the world
- His clientele consists of high school & college athletes, MMA fighters, Military & Law Enforcement personnel
- Zach is also a regular writer for TapouT Magazine, Men’s Fitness Magazine (as well being part of the Men’s Fitness Training Team) and was recently featured in Muscle & Fitness Magazine
Although he’s considered one of the premier strength coaches who’s constantly traveling and working, Zach responded to my email right away and said he’d be happy to give the Rotater a try.
Here is Zach’s response after using the Rotater:
The Rotater is an excellent tool for prehabbing and rehabbing the overall shoulder joint. Our athletes have been using it before and after their workouts, especially our Baseball players and they love it. The Rotater puts them in the perfect position for safety and proper execution which makes things easier for us to let them get at it.
Without a doubt, The Rotater should be part of every athlete’s shoulder prehab and health program.”
Zach Even – Esh
Disclosure: Zach was provided with a Rotater at no charge. His testimonial was voluntary and not required.