A Strong Rotator Cuff = A Stable Shoulder
Strengthening your rotator cuff is essential for your shoulder health and stability. The four small muscles that make up your rotator cuff are responsible for rotating and lifting your arm. But – more importantly, they stabilize your shoulder joint ( by holding the “ball” in the “socket” ). Strong rotator cuff muscles reduce your risk of shoulder injury.
By attaching our “Strong Arm Kit” to the ROTATER, you create a portable shoulder rehab system that you can take anywhere –
- no more “lugging” dumbbells around
- no more searching for something sturdy to attach your exercise tubing to
- no more clamping a towel under your arm to ensure you maintain correct position
- no more wondering if you’re doing your exercises correctly
– the ROTATER is a complete shoulder stretching and strengthening system.
These rotator cuff strengthening exercises are simple and effective – allowing you to strengthen the rotator cuff muscles responsible for the internal and external rotation of your shoulder. And – because your elbow is “captured” by the ROTATER, proper exercise form is maintained – even after your rotator cuff muscles become fatigued.
These shoulder exercises are easy to do and the resistance provided by the “Strong Arm” device is easily adjusted to the level you choose.
*** Please consult your physician before beginning any stretching or exercise program ***