Physical Therapists & Athletic Trainers Welcome Shoulder Device
This video demonstrates a physical therapist and a chiropractor using the ROTATER to passively stretch both the internal and external rotation of the shoulder.
This amazing shoulder rehab and stretching device is being used in clinical settings as part of extensive shoulder rehabilitation programs for arthroscopic rotator cuff surgery, frozen shoulder (adhesive capsulitis), shoulder impingement as well as the more invasive forms of shoulder surgery.
More importantly, the ROTATER has been embraced by progressive shoulder rehab patients who want to participate in their shoulder rehab programs. In many cases, shoulder rehab patients are able to maintain and increase their shoulder range of motion by employing the ROTATER in a simple home exercise program.
The ROTATER is being used at home by progressive shoulder rehab patients who want to take an active role in their rehabilitation program.
How can the ROTATER Help You?
- #1 – You are in total control! You feel the stretch and You control the amount of force applied. Feedback is immediate.
- You can use the ROTATER with or without assistance and is great for home use
- You can utilize the ROTATER while standing, sitting or lying
- You are able to employ the ROTATER to stretch / increase Internal and External Rotation
- You are not limited to one-dimensional movements – the ROTATER helps You stretch both Internal and External Rotation in a variety of positions. Each movement provides a unique stretch that cannot be duplicated by even the most expensive shoulder rehabilitation machines
Physical Therapists Recommend the ROTATER
“The ROTATER itself has proved invaluable to my patients’ shoulders and their subsequent recovery. It has been used for a variety of overuse, sports, orthopedic, and post-surgical conditions to date, and on a large group of patients as well. Everyone from grandma with adhesive capsulitis to the major league baseball pitcher has reaped its benefits, and I look forward to many more.” – read more of this physical therapy clinic owner’s thoughts about this shoulder rehab device
Kevin Rausch, MPT, CSCS
The ROTATER also provides advantages for the athletic trainer:
- athletes can self-stretch with the ROTATER giving the athletic trainer time to do other tasks
- the ROTATER puts the athlete in complete control of the stretch – the athletic trainer does not have to constantly ask if they are getting a good stretch – the athlete feels the stretch and can control it themselves
- proper form is maintained throughout the stretch
- the ROTATER is an effective shoulder stretching device for both warm-up and cool-down
The ROTATER is used by:
- post-operative shoulder patients
- athletic trainers
- baseball players – professional and amateur
- volleyball players
- PGA golf professionals
- softball players
- physical therapists
- orthopedic surgeons
- strength and conditioning coaches
- 5 NFL teams
- tennis players
- breast cancer survivors
- the U.S. Navy SEALS
- and much more.
*** Please consult your physician before beginning any stretching or exercise program ***