The Patented Shoulder Prehab, Rehab and Stretching Tool
Have you injured your shoulder? Have you had shoulder surgery? Do you remember the days when reaching overhead, combing your hair or swinging a golf club or tennis racket was simple, easy and pain-free? The patented ROTATER can help you overcome your shoulder mobility problems. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE??? The ROTATER is the only shoulder rehab and stretching tool available that can duplicate the stretches performed by your physical therapist or athletic trainer.
The ROTATER is Endorsed by Medical Professionals
Julie Barnett PT, DPT, MTC
Jane Davis, PT
Enrico N. Esposito, DC, BA, EMT, MSS, ATC, CSCS
The ROTATER will:
- increase your shoulder flexibility
- help you regain your shoulder range of motion
- aid your rotator cuff rehabilitation
- allow you to play and work with less shoulder pain
- stretch your shoulder prior to and following sporting events
- in some cases, prevent invasive shoulder surgery
The Importance of Shoulder Range of Motion!
As a parent or grandparent, you want to be able to lift and hold your child or grandchild – without pain or discomfort. If your job requires it, you want to be able to reach overhead and perform your duties in a safe, efficient and pain-free manner. As an athlete, you want to be able to compete to the best of your ability – without shoulder limitations hampering your performance. For the first time, the ROTATER gives you the ability to safely, easily and correctly self-stretch your shoulder.
- you’re a post-surgical shoulder rehab patient
- you suffer from frozen shoulder (adhesive capsulitis), tendinitis, bursitis or other rotator cuff injuries
- you’re a breast cancer survivor
- you’re an accomplished athlete or weekend warrior
- you want better shoulder mobility