There’s nothing fancy about this rotator cuff strengthening / stability exercise.
- Get an exercise ball
- Recruit a friend to help you
- Watch this video and duplicate
Super Simple Rotater Cuff Stability Drill
See … super-simple shoulder stability. Some notes:
- Set your scapula
- Keep your arm straight
- Apply only enough pressure to the ball so as to keep it in place
- Have your trusted friend randomly push / pull the ball from various angles
- Try to resist your friends actions and keep the ball in it’s “home” position
- BONUS TIP – after you’ve gotten pretty good at maintaining “home” position, try this rotator cuff stability exercise with your eyes closed.
Give it a try and let me know what you think. Don’t forget to check out the Rotater for your rotator cuff mobility as well.