Please Contact Us With Your Questions & Comments!
Everyone has questions about the ROTATER … like:
- What is the STRONG ARM?
- What happens if my ROTATER is damaged?
If you’d like to know more about the patented, #1 shoulder rehab, prehab and stretching tool – the ROTATER – then please call, write or email. Your inquiry will be promptly answered by the owners of Joint Mechanix, Scott Kay and Chris Melton – not a customer service rep, not a secretary, not a receptionist and not by a salesman.
Call us – we like answering questions
- Scott Kay – 334-524-1810
- Chris Melton – 334-444-4468
- Fax your question to – 334-448-8221
Email us – we will respond – asap!
Friend Us in the Social Media World
- Are you on Twitter? … hey … so are we – @theROTATER
- Is Facebook your cup of tea? We have a great ROTATER community on Facebook
- Want something more visual? Get our latest videos on YouTube
Comments and Suggestions
Please share your thoughts and opinions about the ROTATER. We want to know what you think and how you feel about our products. Do you have an idea that will make the ROTATER a better product? Tell us. We listen.
- All of our testimonials are “real” – from people just like you – that’s why we include their full names.
- No one was paid in any way for their testimonial!
- Tell us your story – cfmelton@theRotater.com
- Please include the following line in your email if you want to give us permission to publish your email – “I give Joint Mechanix, LLC permission to use the contents of this email in their materials”
- If you are interested in selling the ROTATER in your store, on your website or in your catalog then please contact us – cfmelton@theRotater.com
Snail Mail – the “old fashioned” way
If all else fails, you can mail us a letter to:
Joint Mechanix, LLC
564 Lee Road 279
Salem, AL 36874