“I get a fair amount of products to review and in general I am not too happy with many of them. Very few actually. So when I got the Rotater I was a bit skeptical.
I was surprised to find that it was easy to use (if you read the instructions), construction was good, and the best part was that it allowed athletes/clients to use much better form on many standard rotator exercises.
If you work with clients, you soon find out that what you thought they were doing for exercises, may not look like anything you showed them! So anything that helps create perfect reps is great. ”
Michael T. Nelson MS
PhD(c), CSCS, RKC
Z Health Master Trainer
Who is Mike T. Nelson and why should you be a regular at his website?
- a PhD Candidate at the University of Minnesota in Kinesiology (Exercise Science)
- he holds a MS in Mechanical Engineering specializing in Biomechanics from Michigan Technological University
- he has a BA in Natural Science from St. Scholastica with a minor in Chemistry.
- he is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) by the NSCA
- he is Z Health R, I, S and T Phase certified and is a Z Health Master Trainer
- he has a RKC (Russian Kettlebell Certification).
Okay, once you look past all the academic and fitness credentials, what do you see? Mike is a dedicated professional who practices what he preaches and is passionate about fitness and the science that supports educated training. He’s a fantastic source of information. If you have a twitter account, it will be worth your time to follow him – @MikeTNelson
Disclosure: Mike was provided with a Rotater at no charge. His testimonial was voluntary and not required.