“I’ve been using the Rotater every second day and use it while warming up before a round. I’ve been in AZ for the past month and had an interesting experience.
It was a long par 4, 485 yds. I hit driver – lob wedge. Usually I would have driver – 5 or 6 iron.
So the Range of motion increase and the flexibility was noticeable to me. I’ve also had less soreness in the shoulder where my old football shoulder separation was.
It seems that the Rotater is helping breakdown the scar tissue that gave the shoulder some of its stiffness and pain.”
Bob Orr, Long Drive Consultant
Stats for Bob Orr
- Longest drive in competition – 376 yards
- Longest drive ever – 408 yards – on the 10th hole at Industry Hills
- Winner Nitro National Senior Long Drive 1997
- Current age 61 years
- Average driving distance – a little over 300 yards
- Problem Calcium and scar tissue build up from former football shoulder separation had restricted my flexibility. The Rotater used daily for 6 months at 10-15 minutes daily alleviated the majority of my pain and increased my flexibility by 40% Plus.
Update from Bob
“Your Rotater has been the best rehabilitation for my shoulder. the old football injuries that gave me a stiffness has been relieved and my shoulder rotation for long driving the golf ball has been great. Not many 61 year old guys can get it out over 320 yds which I did last week at a charity event fundraiser for Lukemia.”
Disclosure: Bob was provided with a Rotater at no charge. His testimonial was voluntary and not required.