“It’s versatility is unique. I have been using the Rotater with good results for a variety of my clients. From an my All American triathlete who is recovering from shoulder surgery to a 70 year old tennis player, to a bodybuilding client. I’m also recommending the Rotater to surfers, who notoriously avoid warming up the shoulder before paddling out. There is a short learning curve for it’s use and the instructions should be viewed carefully. A solid piece of equipment which I highly recommend.”
Master Trainer JCC, New York City
Who is Paul Frediani?
- personal trainer (20 years)
- author of 10 fitness and training books
- he has been featured the New York Times, the Sunday London Times, Vogue and most all fitness magazines
- Paul has appeared on CNN and all the major networks as a fitness expert
- Paul holds numerous sports medicine certifications
- Paul is on the advisory board of Drive 495, a founding member of Society for Golf and Medicine, and the advisory board of Surf Stronger
- a former Golden Gloves and Diamond Belt Light Heavyweight boxing champion
Disclosure: Paul was provided with a Rotater at no charge. His testimonial was voluntary and not required.