Cool Shoulder (and more) Tool
I’ve posted several articles about Self-Myofascial Release:
- Self Myofascial Release for Shoulders
- Shoulder Pain? Trigger Points … Aaargh!
- More Self-Myofascial Release – TheraWheel
Here’s a cool shoulder tool for self-myofascial release – The Myorope. I’m a big fan of rolling around on odd-shaped objects in the hopes of massaging out any painful tight spots, so this looks like a great product. The truth is … I’ve never used the Myorope … BUT other people have. Take a minute to read their reviews …. who knows??? the Myorope may be just what you need for those nagging, tight shoulders and traps.
- REVIEW – MYOROPE MASSAGE ROLLER – Zen and the Art of Triathlon
- Myorope Product Review, an Alternative to Foam Rollers – RunColo
- Review: Myorope for self-massage, trigger-point therapy and myofascial release – EverymanTRI.com
Have you signed up?
Are you receiving our “TOP 10″ Newsletter? All about shoulders, shoulder rehab and shoulder performance. From “how to” articles to shoulder videos to the latest research. Sign up now.